Cable clamps are used for installing 7/8 inch radiating cables in galleries or tunnels.
• Cable clamps have two clips coupled to a central snap-in cap.
• The two Clips allow a quick insertion of the cable, while the Central Snap in Cap assures the final locking.
• Fastening RAC clamps to the wall in two ways:
1. Using DRA brackets with Long screw and plug .
2. Using MEI spacer with MFI anchor.
• Plastic components are made up of self-extinguishing and halogen free Polyamide
(according to UL94-V0).
We have a global sales team to assist you with a variety of topics like new orders, activations, and managing your orders. If you would like our sales team to contact you, please complete the form below. …